The Amplex email system is undergoing an dramatic upgrade on the night of March 31st 2020. This upgrade has many improvements including the following:
- Faster performance
- Improved spam detection
- User controlled approved and denied mailers list (whitelist/blacklist)
- Larger e-mail attachments (up to 20mb)
- Improved Webmail interface with Mobile Optimized site
- Out of office responders / Vacation away messages
Along with the improvements listed above is a host of behind the scenes upgrades to meet and exceed industry best practices on e-mail security and reliability.
- Question: Will all of my e-mail automatically move over to the new system?
- Answer: Yes, Amplex is migrating all e-mail automatically to the new system for you.
- Question: Does this upgrade mean my bill is going to change for my e-mail?
- Answer: Absolutely not! There is no charge for this upgrade, it is being done as part of Amplex’s continued focus on improving the systems and services we deliver to our customers.
- Question: What username should I be using for the new e-mail system?
- Answer: Use your full e-mail address as your username. Ex: If your e-mail is [email protected] your old username was johndoe, your new username will be [email protected]