This page was exported from Amplex Support
Export date: Sun Feb 5 14:08:17 2023 / +0000 GMT
Enjoying SFN TV on your iOS device is as easy as downloading the app from the App Store and inputting your credentials. Follow the steps outlined below to get the app going on your iPhone or iPad device.
1. Navigate to the App Store.
2. Go to the Search in the App Store. In iOS 13, the search is in the bottom right corner of the App Store. In earlier versions of iOS, your search icon may appear in a different location.
3. Start typing in SFN TV and you should see the search result for SFN TV Now. Click on that search result.
4. You will see the SFN TV Now app ready to be download. You will see an icon that says GET as opposed to the cloud icon. Click on the GET icon to download the app.
5. Once the app downloads, you should see it on your home screen.
6. After clicking on the app, you will see a login in screen.
7. Enter your credentials given to you.
User Name is the User Name given to you
Contract ID is the password for your account
Device Name is the unique name for the device you are using. For instance, since this is an iPhone, we would name it iPhone.
Hit return or Register to Login
8. Once you are logged in, you will see the following screen. Hit the Login icon.
9. You will see the following screens once everything loads. From here, you can select the Channels menu to browse individual channels, or Program Guide to access all of the channels and future shows.
You can also access any recordings you have for your account and the settings menu as well.
Enjoy your SFN TV Now! Any questions or concerns, reach out to us at the office at (419) 837-5015. We are here Monday thru Friday 7:00 AM until 8:00 PM and on Saturday/Sunday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Post date: 2019-10-18 10:12:11
Post date GMT: 2019-10-18 15:12:11
Post modified date: 2019-10-18 14:26:51
Post modified date GMT: 2019-10-18 19:26:51
Powered by [ Universal Post Manager ] plugin. MS Word saving format developed by gVectors Team www.gVectors.com