This page was exported from Amplex Support
Export date: Fri Apr 16 8:33:39 2021 / +0000 GMT
Enjoying SFN TV on your Android device is as easy as downloading the app from the Play Store and inputting your credentials. Follow the steps outlined below to get the app going on your Android device.
2. Go to the search bar at the top of the screen in the Play Store.
3. Start Typing in SFN TV and you should see the search result for SFN TV Now. Click on that result.
4. You will see the SFN TV Now app ready to be download. You will see an icon that says Install. Click on the Install icon to download the app.
5. Once the app downloads, you should see an option to Open the app. Click Open.
6. After clicking on the app, you will see a login in screen.
7. Enter your credentials given to you.
User Name is the User Name given to you
Contract ID is the password for your account
Device Name is the unique name for the device you are using. For instance, since this is an Galaxy Tab, we would name it Galaxy Tab.
Hit return or Register to Login
8. Once you are logged in, you should be taken to the lowest number channel. You will also be prompted with navigation and gestures to navigate. Swiping from right to left, will bring up the options menu where you can select Guide, History, Search, Recordings, Settings, and Help.
Enjoy your SFN TV Now! Any questions or concerns, reach out to us at the office at (419) 837-5015. We are here Monday thru Friday 7:00 AM until 8:00 PM and on Saturday/Sunday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Post date: 2019-10-18 14:26:10
Post date GMT: 2019-10-18 19:26:10
Post modified date: 2019-10-18 14:50:17
Post modified date GMT: 2019-10-18 19:50:17
Powered by [ Universal Post Manager ] plugin. MS Word saving format developed by gVectors Team www.gVectors.com