This page was exported from Amplex Support
Export date: Sat Dec 10 1:52:14 2022 / +0000 GMT
Amplex Billing FAQ
Thank you for choosing Amplex as your Internet provider. Your monthly, emailed invoice will be arriving soon.
To help you in this process, we have provided answers to frequently asked questions.
HOW DO I RECEIVE MY INVOICE?
- Monthly invoices are sent to the email address we have on file.. You will see your invoice in your inbox on the anniversary date of your install each month.
- Mailed invoices are available. There is a $2.00 a month fee for mailed invoices.
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY INVOICE IN MY EMAIL.
- It may have mistakenly gone to the “Junk” folder. Simply locate the Amplex email in the “Junk folder” right click on it and indicate it is not junk mail. It will appear in your inbox from that point on.
- Add email@example.com to your address book to ensure emailed invoices enter your inbox
WHEN IS MY INVOICE DUE?
Payment terms are due upon receipt meaning due on the day your invoice is issued with a 15 day grace period.
HOW CAN I PAY MY AMPLEX INVOICE?
- Online Portal ( my.amplex.net )
- Auto pay with a credit/debit card or checking account. Simply call our office to set up auto pay 419-837-5015
- Pay online through your online portal
- Pay by phone at 419-837-5015 using credit/debit card or checking account during business hours only. All after hours payment requests will be satisfied on next business day.
- Bank Pay - bank payments can take 7-10 days to reach our office. Please schedule your payment to fall within the 15 day grace period
- Mail a check – please include your account number on the memo line. Mail the check to:
22690 Pemberville Rd
Luckey, OH 43443
- A pro-rated invoice will generate when a change of service(s) is made in the middle of your billing cycle.
- If you have elected to use SFN TV service, an invoice will generate after the one week free trail.
- If a service is added, then the invoice will reflect the day the service was activated until the end of the billing cycle.
- If a service is upgraded or downgraded, the invoice will reflect the day the change was made until the end of the billing cycle.
All service changes to an account will reflect the pro-rated invoice and the current monthly package on the next billing statement. A pro-rated invoice will cause your next statement to be slightly higher on the statement.
Post date: 2016-06-09 09:46:43
Post date GMT: 2016-06-09 14:46:43
Post modified date: 2021-11-05 10:57:04
Post modified date GMT: 2021-11-05 15:57:04
Powered by [ Universal Post Manager ] plugin. MS Word saving format developed by gVectors Team